- White Paper Blank Label Facestock
- Permanent Adhesive
- Label tears easily when removal is attempted leaving fragments/evidence of tampering.
- Rated to perform effectively to 220 degrees F.
- Labels should be applied at a temperature above 35 degrees F.
- Adheres strongly to Paper, Paperboard, Corrugate, and Plastic packaging materials.
- Slit on back of liner to aid in label application.
Testing is suggested to ensure performance on your specific packaging materials. A single roll may be ordered for testing.